Statute and Administrative Rules
Statutes and administrative rules relating to the Maine State Lottery:
- Maine Lottery Laws (Title 8, Chapter 14-A)
- Maine Tri-State Lotto Compact (Title 8, Chapter 16). Maine is part of this compact together with New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Chapter 10 General rules for the Maine State Lottery, including retail agent licensing (Word)
- Chapter 20, Rules for the jackpot game, Powerball (Word)
- Chapter 40, Rules for the jackpot game, Mega Millions (Word)
- Chapter 50, Rules for the Lucky for Life (Word)
- Chapter 70, Rules for the draw game World Poker Tour (Word)
- Chapter 80, Rules for the draw game, Lotto America (Word)
- Tri-State Lotto Commission Rules on Megabucks Plus (Word)
- Tri-State Lotto Commission Rules on Pick 3 and Pick 4 Daily Number Games (Word)
- Tri-State Lotto Commission Rules on Gimme 5 (Word)
Some of the above files require either Microsoft Word or the Word Viewer.